When preparing for a change in your living situation, put faith in professional preparation.
Change, it’s a part of life and a part of who we are. Moving home is one of the biggest changes we can face. It can be daunting, but with a little help your journey can be manageable, even enjoyable with a fresh start.
We can place your tasks in the hands of caring professionals that can help prepare your home for sale or rent and help prepare you for a move to a new place to call home.
We provide an important service when the task seems too great and loved ones live far away or are already assisting in other areas. Having a property appear well-looked after and in tip-top shape can help you gain a great sale price. Here is how we go about things:
1) We complete a visit and property survey to make a plan to a specified budget.
2) We start clearing out the clutter, remove rubbish, and clean the house inside and out.
3) We can task a team of tradesmen to any areas that may need fixing or painting as well as offering gardening services.
4) We sort your possession, keeping those dear items close at hand and packing them for your move. There may be some items you would like to gift to friends and family and others to charity, we will organise this too.
5) Following a large-scale clean, we can then style your house ready for sale.
6) Once all the boxes are ticked we can then help you get settled in your new home. We take care of the packing, transport and unpacking – helping to organise and place your possessions, just how you like them.
Styling a home in preparation for sale can not only help an individual with the process of parting with a home, it can have a positive effect on sale price.
Studies have shown that staged homes have sold in half the time and an average of 6.9% more than non-stages homes.
Many parties spend thousands of dollars in styling, but this can often detract from the overall benefits on increased return. We make use of the current décor, often adding small touches to update or transform the purpose of rooms.